You can go anywhere by bike! We’ll show you how.
Register here for a class or a workshop
CyclingSavvy teaches the principles of Mindful Bicycling: Empowerment to act as confident, equal road users; strategies for safe, stress-free, integrated cycling; and tools to read and problem-solve any road configuration or traffic situation. The object of the course is not to turn people into road warriors. Being a confident, competent cyclist has nothing to do with speed or bravado. You don’t need either of those things to have access to the entire transportation grid.
Discover the joy of human-powered travel!
Details for the September Workshop (Sept. 19 & 21):
- Truth & Techniques of Traffic Cycling: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, September 19, at the Center on Vandeventer (320 N. Vandeventer Avenue/St. Louis, MO 63108). Interactive classroom session. No bicycles needed. $15
- Train Your Bike: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday, September 21, on the west parking lot of the Church of Latter Day Saints, 3933 McPherson Avenue/St. Louis, MO 63108. $15
- Tour of St. Louis session will begin in south St. Louis. Completion of classroom and parking lot sessions are required to take this session. $15
Details for the October Workshop (Oct. 3 & 5):
- Truth & Techniques of Traffic Cycling: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, October 3, in the board room of Great Rivers Greenway (6174A Delmar Blvd./St. Louis, MO 63112). Interactive classroom session. No bicycles needed. $15
- Train Your Bike: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, October 5, on the playground of the Captain School, 6345 Northwood Avenue/Clayton, MO 63105. $15
- Tour of St. Louis session will begin in Clayton. Completion of classroom and parking lot sessions are required to take this session. $15
Register for the St. Louis Fall 2013 sessions here.
We thank Great Rivers Greenway for their generous support!