For cycling clubs, we offer the course with specific enhancements to the classroom session and the on-road tour to incorporate the techniques for handing a group of cyclists on the road.
- Route planning for groups
- Efficient group management when approaching traffic signals and stop signs
- Pace-line technique: cornering, transitioning from double to single, rotating, handling road hazards, etc.
- Conducting safe and proper lane changes as a group
- Dealing with diverging and converging lanes around interchanges
- Lane position considerations unique to groups
- Mindful group leadership and management pre-ride and on the road