CyclingSavvy is supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s first Central Florida cycling event by providing distance training to ride participants. The training rides will include some essential road skills to prepare riders for road features they will encounter during the event. Training begins this Sunday, August 28. The schedule and start locations for the next 6 Sundays are as follows:
- 8/28 – Cady Way Trailhead Orlando Fashion Square – 35 mile ride
- 9/4 – Cady Way Park in Winter Park – 45 mile ride
- 9/11 – Starbucks in Longwood at the intersection of Markham Woods, 434 and the Seminole Wekiva Trail – 55 mile ride
- 9/18 – Loch Haven Park in Orlando – 65 mile ride
- 9/25 – Sanlando Park in Altamonte – 75 mile ride
- 10/2 – Shoppes of Sweetwater – Publix Shopping Center at the corner of Hunt Club Blvd and Wekiva Springs Rd – 60 mile ride (hilly)
Map of all start locations. Rides begin (roll out onto the route) at 7:30 AM.
Please RSVP by letting us know which rides you plan to attend and how we can contact you here.
INAUGURAL Bike Tour to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Lake Sylvan Park
845 Lake Markham Road, Picnic Area A
Sanford, Florida 32771
If you haven’t yet registered, you can still Join our team today!