In three short hours, you will learn to command your bike with precision and confidence.
In this session we teach essential techniques for handling your bike easily and efficiently. The session is conducted in a parking lot. It offers a progressive series of group activities and individual coaching to build skills from simple balance and shifting gears to avoiding hazards.
- Start/Stop, Power Pedal & Balance Stop
- Snail Race, Slow-speed Balance
- Drag-race, Gears & Acceleration
- Ride Straight, One-handed
- Shoulder Check
- Object-avoidance Handling, Weave, Snap
- Turning: Slow-speed Tight Turns, High-speed cornering, Emergency Snap-turn
- Emergency Braking
The ticket below is for a single session. If you want to take the full course, purchase your ticket on the 3-Part Course listing: