This club-sponsored Zoom webinar will provide and demonstrate techniques to make your club and group rides safer, better coordinated and more fun.
Topics will include:
- Being a “good wheel” in a group ride
- When to ride double file, when to ride single
- When and how to use a bike lane or shoulder
- Within-group communication
- Group lane changes
- Avoiding unnecessary lane changes
- When controlling two lanes is better than one
- Dealing with traffic signals and STOP signs
- Group riding on shared-use paths
- Crossing railroad tracks as a group
- Savvy group ride leading from the front and from the rear
This webinar is made possible by the sponsorship of the bicycle clubs and organizations listed below. If you are a member of a sponsoring club or organization, you will also have access to this webinar. Contact your sponsoring club or organization for registration details.
To become a sponsoring club or organization, contact Gary Cziko at email@example.com.
Sponsoring Clubs & Organizations as of 11/26/2020 include:
- Beach Cities Cycling Club (CA)
- Bicycle Club of Irvine (CA)
- Big Orange Cycling (CA)
- Cincinnati Cycle Club (OH)
- Major Taylor Cycling Club Los Angeles (CA)
- Riverside Bicycle Club (CA)
- San Diego Bicycle Club (CA)
- Velo Club La Grange (CA)